Qualification and experience requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law with 1 – 2 years of qualifying experience, preferably in the field of Constitutional Law (studying towards a Master’s degree will be an advantage);
- Ability to draft clear, authoritative and professional articles and submissions in English, a requirement;
- An understanding of and keen interest in the theories, concepts and approaches regarding Constitutional Law, a strong advantage;
- Familiarity with related substantive areas such as current affairs, political science and parliamentary procedure highly desirable;
- Experience in analysing judgments and drafting case discussions a strong advantage; and
- Experience in office administration an advantage.
- Candidate must be fully bilingual (fluent in English and Afrikaans).
Applications, supported by a brief resumé, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than – 31 May 2016.