- the cost-effective administration and management of the Foundation;
- formulation and implementation of policy in conjunction with the Board of Trustees;
- active initiatives in support of the Foundation’s goals;
- public speaking; interaction with the media and the production of articles, etc.; and
- direction of, and assistance with, the Foundation’s fund-raising objectives.
- a passionate interest in upholding the Constitution; in promoting positive relations between South Africa’s communities; and in championing FW de Klerk’s legacy and contribution to South Africa’s historic transition to a non-racial, constitutional democracy;
- a total commitment to the foundational values in section 1 of the Constitution (human dignity, the advancement of equality; the achievement of human rights and freedoms; non-racialism and non-sexism; supremacy of the Constitution and the Rule of Law; and a genuine multi-party system of democratic government to ensure accountability, responsiveness and openness).
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- minimum qualification – relevant University degree (preferably a law degree);
- minimum ten years relevant experience; including at least three years management experience;
- the ability to write and speak effectively in Afrikaans and English;
- sound administrative skills;
- good inter-personal and communication skills; and
- the ability to make maximum use of technology, digital communication and social media in pursuit of the Foundation’s goals.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the post, please send your CV, plus contactable references to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday, 25 May 2019
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview; if applicants do not receive an interview request by end-June, your application has been unsuccessful.
Issued by the FW de Klerk Foundation
6 May 2019