The FW de Klerk Foundation wishes to appoint a new Executive Director to lead the Foundation into the next exciting phase of its activities – which will include
- continuation of the Foundation’s traditional defence and promotion of the Constitution;
- advancement of human rights and freedoms – including socio-economic rights;
- the establishment of the new Centre for the Constitutional Transformation of South Africa; and
- the creation of the FW de Klerk Archive and Library.
Candidates should preferably have a law or political science degree and experience in management and fundraising. In addition
- they should be passionately committed to the Constitution and to the commemoration of FW de Klerk’s legacy and the legacy of South Africa’s historic constitutional transformation between 1990 and 1996; and
- they should have excellent written and oral communication skills, preferably in both English and Afrikaans.
Remuneration will be in line with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. The new Executive Director will be based at the Foundation’s offices in central Cape Town.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the post, please send your CV plus contactable references, to: email@example.com.
Closing date: 28 February 2023